Friday, October 19, 2007

BRIDGING GAPS IN SPACE AND TIME
I KINDLY INVITE YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS FILM:

"FREEDOM WRITERS" . IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD.. THEN POST A REVIEW OF THE FILM IN YOUR OWN BLOG.
YES!!! YOUR OWN BLOG!!
LET`S START A LAST PROJECT. HOW ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN PERSONAL BLOGS AND USING THEM AS JOURNALS ?.

I WANT YOU ALL TO POST AT LEAST ONE ENTRY PER WEEK. WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT, A PROVERB, A SONG , A BOOK, A MOVIE, A THOUGHT OR FEELING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.... ANYTHING...
YOU WILL BE "MY FREEDOM WRITERS"!!!.
PD: Don´t forget to send me an invitation to your blog, so that you can share your work with me! ;)

2 comments:

yellowsubmarine said...

hi miss!
I like very much your idea of making a blog where you share information, but, for example in case of music, what kind of information do you want? Cause I've some music blogs, but they are in spanish...if you want to get in here is (www.nacional-internacional.blogspot.com)
i wanna know if i have to make another blog with that information in english.

well, thats all

bye

yellowsubmarine said...

hi miss.. I want to know how many people do what you ask to do in the blog..